Saturday, November 21, 2009

That's how I roll.

My husband has really stepped it up lately. He has been Super Dad and Super Hubby all rolled into a much less grumpy version of himself. This past week alone he has put in 7 hours of practice with Motormouth's Lego League team plus 8 hours of competition today. He has also ran errands, completely cleaned out the garage so both vehicles actually fit in it, surprised me by taking me to see New Moon, cheerfully sat home alone Friday night with the kiddos while I went to a home party, and did laundry and dishes without me asking. Keep in mind that he has only been home since Wednesday afternoon and about the first thing he did when he got home was make dinner for the kids.

Jealous yet?

Take comfort in knowing that he probably won't bother to be so sweet in the future, since this is how I repay his kindness:







I run his truck into the garage. You know, the truck he waited 10 years to get because we could
never afford it. The one he had to reenlist in the Army to get. Yup. That one.
Then to add insult to injury I red-necked it up by 'fixing' it with colored packing tape so every one can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment