Friday, February 26, 2010

Thanks!

I just want you all to know that I do appreciate the comments even though I gave up facebook for Lent. I do get an email when you comment, and I know I could reply to the email and it would post on my FB page, but that just seems a little like cheating...so anyway. Thanks for reading, thanks for the support. I'm feeling extra cut off from all the other mommies right now, so it is much appreciated. If you click on the view original post link (I think it is there on the FB page somewhere....without looking I can't say for sure) it will take you to my blog and if you leave a comment there I can reply to you. If you don't, I'll get back to you after Easter. It's nice to know that you guys are all still out there somewhere....I miss you but am enjoying my non facebook time for the most part. Kids are good, G will be home in a week, and I get to go back to work on the 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment